Shipping & returNS
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Non Made-To-Order Products:
- Returns will be accepted up to 1 week after delivery date on unused products.
- Installed or used products will not be eligible for return. No exceptions.
- A 10% restocking fee will be applied for ANY cancellation.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied for any orders shipped and returned back to MFC Offroad in full. This includes all product packaging.
- A 50% restocking fee will be applied for returns that are returned incomplete of all components found with that product(s).
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Depending on workload and return condition of products, it can take up to one calendar month to receive the funds back to your payment source.
- If you placed your order using Affirm at checkout and a cancellation is requested prior to the item being shipped, 90% of the total charge is eligible to be refunded. This is due to Affirm taking their percentage for facilitating the financing of the product. Affirm does not return this fee to us if an order is canceled. They keep the fee no matter what.
- If you placed your order using Affirm at checkout, and you requested a refund after its been shipped and within the return eligibility window, 90% of the original total charge is eligible to be refunded less the applicable 20% restocking fee. This is due to Affirm taking their percentage for facilitating the financing of the product. Affirm does not return this fee to us if an order is canceled. They keep the fee no matter what.
- Warranties will be accepted for up to 1 year on electrical and lifetime for all non-electrical parts. Wear items do not carry a warranty.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges relative to replacement products. This includes shipping the product back to MFC Offroad and the cost from MFC Offroad to the customer with the new replacement part.
- Electrical products that have been opened and/or installed cannot be returned.
- Electrical products must be in original, un-opened condition.
Custom and Made-To-Order Products:
- Built to order and custom products cannot be returned or canceled after placing order.
Products subject to this policy include: All Dobinsons suspension products and/or MFC+ 3" Kits, Hybrid Bumper, PreRunner Bumper, Utili-Rack Roof Rack, all custom orders.
Refund Requests Due to Shipping Delays:
- Raw material shortages are causing delays to many orders. We are doing the best we can to work with our suppliers in order to get both your "pick and pack" items and your made-to-order products fabricated and shipped as quickly as possible. We will not be issuing refunds because orders are delayed due to material shortages.
CHARGEBACKS AND DISPUTES
I placed my order. What happens now?
If you included the correct email address during checkout, a confirmation email will be sent to you to be able to track the progress of your order.
I received an email showing a label was created. Now what happens?
We create a label for an order prior to it being boxed. This gives our fulfillment team the ability to take that information to the shipping department and process it further. Once boxed up, it is set in the carrier pickup queue.
How long does it take for non made-to-order products to ship?
On average, once an order is placed, it can take 5-7 business days for processing to occur. Once either fabrication is complete or you're near the front of the fulfillment queue a label will be printed and your order will be sent to fulfillment. From there, it will be boxed up and then handed off to one of our carriers. However, due to current workload and order volume most orders are taking up to an average of 3 weeks to ship. We ask if you have yet to receive any updates after the third week, to reach out to us to ensure we are handling your order as fast as we possibly can.
How long does it take for custom and made-to-order products to ship?
Material costs, material availability, vendor product availability and fulfillment times, fabrication workload, and supply chain efficiency all affect fulfillment times for custom and made-to-order MFC products. It takes between three and five business days for processing to occur. Orders then enter the fulfillment queue which typically takes between 6-20 weeks. Once products clear fabrication our shipping department will make the label and then send the order to fulfillment. From there, it will be boxed up and then handled by our carriers. Customers are encouraged to reach out to us to ensure we are handling your order as fast as humanly possible if an order was placed more than 16 weeks prior. Reaching out by phone is the best source of communication.
What carriers do you use?
For 95% of our product line we ship with USPS. The larger items will ship either UPS or FedEx or via LTL if purchasing our bumpers. Please note that all UPS and FedEx packages are picked up once a week with our carrier plan and this occurs every Wednesday. All large package pricing is based for the lower 48 domestic locations. If you are located out of this area and want to order a larger item ( Pre-runner bumper, Dobinson's suspension or MFC+ kit) please inquire on the contact us page. If not, we will send a digital invoice for the remaining balance of shipping.
What is Split Shipping?
When you authorize us to Split Ship you are giving us permission to process and ship the products that we have in stock first then the items that are out of stock immediately upon availability.
My item has shown that a label has been created and that it is still waiting for pickup. It is beyond the time window you mentioned above. What is going on?
Rest assured we have your order ready for processing and packaging. Our workloads only allow us to process on average 20 orders per day without it affecting the daily routines of product manufacturing, paperwork, phone calls and emails. Please give us a call so we can make sure if there is a necessary rush for your order we can attend to it.
Holidays & Sale Events
During sale events and Holidays, please be aware processing can be delayed due to the volume of orders we receive. Wait times during peak sale events usually add 2 weeks to our standard order processing. Peak sale events are Memorial Day, Labor Day and Black Friday / Cyber Monday.
Are you affected by the materials shortages?
Yes. We're not insulated from the same delays and shortages of raw materials faced by companies all over the country. We've taken significant steps with our suppliers to mitigate the delays but are still faced with allocation issues. Please be patient as we are doing the best we can to get both our smaller items and large, made-to-order products fabricated and shipped as quickly as possible. We will not be issuing refunds because orders are delayed due to material shortages.