MFC Lift Kit: Engineered Specifically for the Jeep Cherokee
- ENGINEERED IN THE USA BEARING TWO PATENTS
- NOW INCLUDES THE RWCK (REAR WHEEL CENTERING KIT)
- FITS EVERY MAKE, MODEL AND YEAR KL CHEROKEE
- Lifts your 2014-2021 Cherokee by 2 inches over factory on all four corners
- Provides 10.7 inches of clearance on stock tires on a Trailhawk
- 10.2 inches of clearance for an AD2 with stock tires
- 9.1 inches of clearance for the AD1 with stock tires
- Our lift kit allows fitment of up to 32 inch tires on your Cherokee with trimming
- Made of solid billet USA MADE 6061-T6 aluminum parts
- Includes brake-line relocation brackets which are necessary
With careful consideration in mind relative to body geometry, safety, CV angles and drive-line components, this lift kit improves looks and performance.
Several of our customers have run the most difficult rated trails with their KL, our kit and 32 inch tires give your Jeep Cherokee off-road capability that's comparable or equal to many class-leading off-road vehicles by increasing ground clearance, approach, break-over and departure angles.
The included brake-line relocation brackets eliminate the possibility of your break-lines coming loose, rubbing on your tires or driveline and creating a dangerous situation.
MFC Offroad guarantees all aspects of the MFC Lift as to never fail, break, or crush under the weight of the vehicle, under normal use both on and off road.